This Information is Published Daily, here below is the sample content, hence we have developed an Android App for Friendly access of this information, please install for the same from Google PlayStore.
Affle IPO Review Sample:
Affle International, Singapore is the parent company of 13-year old Adtech company Affle (India) Limited which is coming up with an IPO.
Affle IPO Details:
- Issue Open: Jul 29, 2019 – Jul 31, 2019
- Issue Type: Book Built Issue IPO
- Face Value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
- Issue Price: Rs 740 – Rs 745 Per Equity Share
- Market Lot: 20 Shares
- Min Order Quantity: 20 Shares
- Listing At: BSE, NSE
- Affle India IPO closes on Wednesday
- The minimum lot size for applying for Affle India shares is 20
- Affle India IPO consists of a fresh issue of ₹90 crore (20% of the issue size) and an offer for sale of ₹367-369 crore (80%) by promoter. On a consolidated proforma basis for FY19, Affle reported a revenue of ₹269 crore and PAT of ₹52 crore.
- As on May 31, 2019, the company had 236 full-time employees across offices located in Gurugram, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Singapore, Jakarta (Indonesia) and Dubai (UAE), according to the company’s draft red herring prospectus.
EQS STRATEGY AFTER ALLOCATION:
Looking at the order volume it is as low as only 20shares, but the issue price stays very high between 740 to 745Rs.
In such status the listing further market will be much volatile, however there will be fresh volume also for first 2 weeks. After this slowly shares start tanking down due to loss of volume. It is very rare case that this price range shares sustain the listing price for long run.
So, it is always better to exit and book the listing profits on the date of listing itself. However, a week holding help you decide the trend hence you can partly exit on the day of listing and conclude further for the remaining shares.
Remember: The Global Markets Impact also matter on the day it gets listed. It markers are good then IPO Listed company also perform good, if overall negative then this will also tank down in the day 1 itself.
Install Ravi EQS App for Continued Information: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app.ravieqs
You might also like
A Senior citizen is the one who is above 60+ aged, generally, we advise adults to go with EQUITY Investments, LICs, MUTUAL FINDS, SIP Investments, or on Asset like Land/Plots
Bitcoin is an innovative payment network and a new kind of money. It is one among many cryptocurrencies. According to me it depends on which nation you referring Bitcoin for
I am trading from past 10 Years and I feel all smart phones with above 2GB RAM are best for trading. However, I prefer android phones of the above configuration,
Invest in Yes Bank Shares in just 4 Easy Steps. Here are the steps to follow. STEP1 – Opening Demat Account: To invest in any shares you need to have
Bang on the year 2020, Wipe off all you Poverty… you can bring you prosperity if you fully make the best use of all the investment opportunities in the world.
Holidays Changes for segments to segments, below list is applicable only for EQUITY Segment. Sr. No Holidays Date Days 1 Republic Day January 26, 2018 Friday 2 Mahashivratri February 13,